- Pressure cooker and slow cooker in one
- Cook meat, fish, chicken, vegetables, beans, rice, grains, even desserts
- Fast and easy, just set and the rest is automatic
- Function settings for high pressure, low pressure, slow cook, brown, sauté, and keep Warm
- High-speed pressure cooking preserves flavors and nutrients, tenderizes less expensive cuts of meat
- Included Components: 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker, Stainless And Black
- Item Shape: Round
- Fast and easy, just set and the rest is automatic.
- Nineteen programmed settings including high pressure, low pressure, slow cook, brown, sauté, and keep warm.
- Twelve pressure cooking presets for meats, fish, poultry, vegetables, rice, multigrain, beans, soup, stew, and desserts.
- Cooks flavorful meals. High-speed pressure cooking preserves flavors and nutrients.
- LED display counts down the remaining cooking time.
- Special rack cooks several foods at once with no intermingling of flavors, colors, or odors.
- Timer signals when cooking time is complete. Cooker switches to keep warm at end of cooking time to let pressure drop on its own.
- Easy cleanup. Removable pot with nonstick surface inside and out is dishwasher safe.
- Eight built-in safety features including a cover locking system that allows pressure to build only when the cover is securely closed and prevents the cover from being opened until pressure is safely reduced.. Works as directed (always a good thing). Bought this awhile ago, but wanted to use several times before I rate it. I use this on weekends to make my lunch and dinners for the week. I mainly use sauté and pressure cook; slow cooking never really worked for me nor do any of the other fancy settings. This has cut my cooking time from all day to couple hours.
2. Removable cord
3. Is simple enough for tech challenged individuals to use
4. Keeps flavor profiles intact
5. Nonstick pot
6. Even sautéing as opposed to my 2 IPs
7. Price point for value
instant Pot Best Buy
£164.99 – £1,349.99